If you would like to book an appointment please call our receptionist on 020 87786797. We offer both NHS and Private dental care. NHS funding is capped so our waiting list for new NHS patients depends on current demand and availability.
Dr Sarah Hughes is available for private appointments. A new patient consultation and dental health assessment is £75 (any X-rays and tests are included in the fee). Please click on the link below to book or call 02087786797 for more information.
Before your visit you will be asked to fill out a medical history form online.
At your appointment the dentist will discuss with you any concerns or problems you may have been experiencing with your teeth or gums.
The dentist will then carry out a thorough examination to include:
- Assessment of your jaw joint (TMJ-temporomandibular joint) and if any clicks or tenderness.
- Assessment of the soft tissues of the mouth to check for any signs of oral cancer or other diseases.
- Assessment of the teeth and any fillings or crowns/caps etc present.
- Assessment of tooth wear and any bruxing (tooth grinding) habits.
- Screening for gum (periodontal) disease and assessment of oral hygiene.
The dentist may need to carry out further tests e.g. x-rays for further information.
A treatment plan will be created for any dental work needed and preventative advice given about how to look after your teeth and gums. Your dentist will also advise when you should next attend for a check-up.