A dental emergency can be defined as:
- An extremely severe toothache which is not controlled with painkillers or other measures and may affect ability to sleep or function properly,
- Uncontrolled bleeding after extraction,
- Infection and swelling/abscess affecting breathing or swallowing,
- Facial trauma resulting in broken teeth.
If you have a dental emergency please call us on 02087786797 as soon after 930am as possible. Please do not email the practice as this may not be monitored. The receptionist will need to ask a number of questions about your symptoms. If you are a registered patient we aim to see emergencies on the same day. Your appointment may not be with your usual dentist.
If you are a new patient we will do our best to see you depending on availability.
If you have a dental emergency outside of normal hours please call 111.
Urgent Dental Care
These are not considered a dental emergency but are treated as an urgent appointment and booked accordingly. The receptionist will need to ask some questions to ascertain the nature of the problem so that you can be booked appropriately.
- Lost crown or filling
- Broken fillings or teeth/sensitive teeth
- Broken dentures
- Swollen, painful gums
- Localised abscess/gumboil
If you are not registered with us we may have private appointments available for urgent care. Our emergency fees can be found here. Please call us on 02087786797 to check availability or you can book online below. Our reception team will be in contact during our normal hours.
Alternatively submit the form below and our reception team will be in touch. This form is not monitored out of hours so please do not submit if you have a dental emergency (see above). Please call 111 if you have a dental emergency out of hours.